What is included with the mask
You will receive your mask in an exclusive packaging.
Inside you will find:
- Exhalation Valve
- Textile cover
- Locking Part
- Urban Strap
- Active Strap
- Carrying Bag
- Covid-19 Cap
Now that you have discovered all the included components, it is time to put them together. Follow these simple steps and set up your mask:
- Insert the locking part (4) inside the Narvalo Filter (3) with the arrow pointing upwards
- Place the textile cover (2) at an angle on the filter and align the slots of the locking part, then rotate 25° to the right.
- Place the Narvalo Shield (1) on the locking part slots
- Push down and rotate circa 30° to the right
- Attach the Urban Strap and\or the Active Strap to your mask and you are ready to go
How to wear
Your Urban Mask is now ready to be used.
Follow a couple of easy guides and suggestions to achieve the perfect fit:
- Attach the urban strap to the mask
- Place the mask on your face
- Find the perfect fit for your mask
- Adjust the nose clip if needed
- Tighten the band until the mask fits you perfectly
* Add the active band for increased stability (ex. workout and sports)
Replacing the filter
Narvalo offers a sustainable solution: the filter has a duration of use of up to a month of regular usage, reducing your waste footprint compared to disposable single-use masks, while still offering filtering performance superior to the FFP3 standards.
After having used our filters, using the packaging of the refill filters, you can send us your saturated filters, which we will dispose of in a responsible manner by integrating it into a circular economy loop.
Care and Maintenance
The textile cover and straps are washable following these instructions: